Re: [fluka-discuss]: Abort called from LATINP reason

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 11:56:39 +0100

Dear Ghazaleh,

your LATTICE cards are fundamentally wrong:

- your L6-L9 regions appear both in the first and second LATTICE card,
whereas a LATTICE card is intended to associate to one [or even more]
region[s] THE respective transformation (you cannot do it twice)

- continuation cards (& and && in SDUM) are meaningless for LATTICE

Then, I see that - apart from the external BLACKHOLE and the surrounding
VACUUM - you define the material of two regions only. Since lattice of
lattice is not supported and you apply the same transformation to several
(nine) lattice containers, at least as many real regions are needed (but
more are expected since there is no point in replicating one single
region).

I urge you to study the lattice concept on the manual and on the
beginner course lecture
(https://www.fluka.org/free_download/course/dresden2013/Lectures/16_Advanced_Geometry_1013.pdf).
An exercise for practicing is also available at
http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=course&sub=program&navig=2&which=heidelberg2011
(last Thu slot in the course program).

Kind regards

Francesco