Re: [fluka-discuss]: How to use 6 MeV Bremsstrhlung radiation as a primary beam

From: <me_at_marychin.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 15:26:26 -0800 (PST)

Dear Amit,
Have you checked out the course lectures and fluka-discuss posts on source.f?
There are a couple of examples around.

The latest course lectures are available from:
www.fluka.org > Courses > Course Website [choose the most recently completed
one] > Program
To google fluka-discuss:
source.f site:fluka.org
or search from the web browser:
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/index.html

The basic idea is to use a random number (each time a new source particle is
due) to sample from the desired energy distribution.

:) mary