Re: [fluka-discuss]: Ubunto 13.10 64 bits installation

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 00:44:51 +0100

Dear Natanael,
 form the short log you sent it seems you downloaded the 32bit (g77)
version of the code while you are trying to compile it in 64 bit mode with
gfortran.

> gfortran -o actdline actdline.o
> /usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `actdline.o' is incompatible
with i386:x86-64 output

For the installation/download refer to
http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=ins_run&mm2=3

Please try to download and compile this instead
https://www.fluka.org/packages/fluka2011.2b-linux-gfor64bitAA.tar.gz

Best,
V.