[fluka-discuss]: Ubunto 13.10 64 bits installation

From: <nm00219_at_surrey.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 17:23:14 +0000

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have been trying to install fluka and flair on my 64 bits Ubunto 13.10 system. I have already acquired g77 ( just in case) and gfortran along with some flair packages, but whenever I hit make for the fluka installation it doesn't compile properly. I've been guiding myself with this ?site https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/Sandbox/HCALRadiationProject and the readme file, with little sucess due to my system's architecture and operating system. The bash verbose is attached.

I would deeply appreciate a user friendly set of instructions from step 0.

Best regards,
Natanael Mota