Re: [fluka-discuss]: PDD Curve in Fluka

From: <me_at_marychin.org>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 11:21:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Yudha,

By PDD I'm guessing that you refer to Percentage Depth Dose, in which case the
answer is here:
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/3520.html

In case my guess is wrong please email again. Note: given FLUKA's extensive
range of particles, energies and therefore applications, application-specific
acronyms can be jargons for many fluka-discuss subscribers.

:) mary