Re: [fluka-discuss]: error

From: <karkawal_at_student.pg.gda.pl>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 18:23:11 +0100

Hi Vittorio,

I did start with beginner's manual, that's how I run the protons in Be
simulation. And the thing is that I fail to run the example simulation
and I cannot find an answer to my issue.
I took advantage of your advice and changed file names.
This time I attached .flair and .inp files.
I am using Fedora just for purpose of fluka, i have no other documents
on this partition, that's why i didn't create a separate folder.

I am just worried if it is not the problem of some root access rights or
something, due to "no access" sign in the lines I gave You.

All best,
Karol