Re: [fluka-discuss]: radiation damage in thin target

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 22:58:10 +0100

Dear Giuseppe,
   I don't understand what would you expect? Which is the statistical
uncertainty of the scoring for both simulations?
All the score dose, DPA, non ionizing energy losses etc are cause by the
prompt radiation and fragments.

You already implemented most of the suggestion coming from the threads in
within this reply (one of which is actually your thread):
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/7375.html

1) Summarizing: Use LAMBIAS
2) Coalescent On (you already have it)

Best,