Re: [fluka-discuss]: STOP NO RANDOM FILE error

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 13:19:28 +0100

Hi Nickolay,
 it depends on which Grid and which environments you can access. Typically
production environment have default software and libraries accessible via
AFP to avoid data replication redundancies. Everything is bind up together
by scripts.

I mean copy locally the script not to override rfluka. You must know which
is the environment on which you are submitting the jobs before creating the
executable.

Please keep the discussion on the list.
Best,

V.