Re: [fluka-discuss]: using source.f and results comparison

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 01:18:05 -0800 (PST)

Dear Hamideh,

in the source, you sample the energy but you do not define the momentum
accordingly. Instead of PMOFLK (NPFLKA) = PBEAM, you should write
PMOFLK (NPFLKA) = TKEFLK (NPFLKA).

In addition your USRBDX scores a spectrum with logarithmic intervals,
while the input spectrum is linear. This will certainly spoil the comparison.

Alberto