RE: [fluka-discuss]: Voxel Geometry with Magnetic Fields

From: Bartkoski,Dirk Alan <DABartkoski_at_mdanderson.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 13:03:50 +0000

Since the assignment of external fields is done through the materials assigment card and that is embedded in the .vxl file Flair produces when processing DICOM images, how do you go about adding magnetic fields to the voxel regions?

Dirk A. Bartkoski, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow | Radiation Physics

Mays Clinic (ACBP1.2972.1)
1515 Holcombe Blvd., Unit 1202
Houston, TX 77030
(713) 745-8124 Office | (865) 310-7349 Mobile
dabartkoski_at_mdanderson.org