RE: [fluka-discuss]: Voxel Geometry with Magnetic Fields

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 15:38:21 +0200

Very good question, I missed the point in my previous answer.
The latest development version of FLAIR in the svn repository (see the
flair download page for instructions on how to get and install it) now
gives the possibility to flag all voxel regions as magnetic field regions.
Please be aware hat this is a devel version, thus not yet fully debugged.
An updated "standard" version containing this feature will be available soon.
Regards
Paola
> Since the assignment of external fields is done through the materials
> assigment card and that is embedded in the .vxl file Flair produces when
> processing DICOM images, how do you go about adding magnetic fields to the
> voxel regions?
>

> Dirk A. Bartkoski, Ph.D.
> Postdoctoral Fellow | Radiation Physics
>
> Mays Clinic (ACBP1.2972.1)
> 1515 Holcombe Blvd., Unit 1202
> Houston, TX 77030
> (713) 745-8124 Office | (865) 310-7349 Mobile
> dabartkoski_at_mdanderson.org

Paola Sala
INFN Milano
tel. Milano +39-0250317374