Re: [fluka-discuss]: user biasing using usimbs.f *** Doeimb: importance splitting not performed for missing room, in Emf stack ***

From: Mina Nozar <nozarm_at_triumf.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 17:37:09 -0700

Thanks Mario.

But I don't think I have been too aggressive in the biasing.

I start biasing 1 meter from the center of the target (RMIN = 100 cm)
and bias by a factor of 2 every 35 cm (RINC) until R = 800 cm (RMAX).
See attached image. This is what I print in the output file (for lfirst).

****** usimbs CALLED *****
  AETE_Cx -1278.
  AETE_Cy 8183.88
  AETE_Cz 5948.
  DMIN_IMP 0.0001
  RMIN 100.
  RMAX 800.
  RINC 35.
           1 99999 99999 0.0000000E+00
1.0000000E+30 0
  NEXT SEEDS: E9 0 0 0 0 0 C6AD
2A4C 0 0
        2000 98000 98000 5.6441402E-04
1.0000000E+30 133
  NEXT SEEDS: 2C8E4A 0 0 0 0 0 C6AD
2A4C 0 0
        4000 96000 96000 5.5066633E-04
1.0000000E+30 255
  NEXT SEEDS: 57629D 0 0 0 0 0 C6AD
2A4C 0 0*

In the .err file, I see:

*NEXT SEEDS: 0 0 0 0 0 0 C6AD
2A4C 0 0**
** 1 99999 99999 0.0000000E+00
1.0000000E+30 0 **
** NEXT SEEDS: E9 0 0 0 0 0 C6AD
2A4C 0 0**
** 2000 98000 98000 5.7591248E-04
1.0000000E+30 133 **
** NEXT SEEDS: 2C8E4A 0 0 0 0 0 C6AD
2A4C 0 0**
** 4000 96000 96000 5.6066513E-04
1.0000000E+30 255 **
** NEXT SEEDS: 57629D 0 0 0 0 0 C6AD
2A4C 0 0**
** 6000 94000 94000 5.9057713E-04
1.0000000E+30 409 **
** NEXT SEEDS: 8987D8 0 0 0 0 0 C6AD
2A4C 0 0**
** 8000 92000 92000 5.9815907E-04
1.0000000E+30 530 **
** NEXT SEEDS: B9BD7F 0 0 0 0 0 C6AD
2A4C 0 0**
** 10000 90000 90000 6.0090866E-04
1.0000000E+30 666 **
** NEXT SEEDS: E9782F 0 0 0 0 0 C6AD
2A4C 0 0**
** 12000 88000 88000 6.2340530E-04
1.0000000E+30 808 **
** NEXT SEEDS: 120B7BB 0 0 0 0 0 C6AD
2A4C 0 0**
** 14000 86000 86000 6.2054852E-04
1.0000000E+30 939 **
** NEXT SEEDS: 14F66E4 0 0 0 0 0 C6AD
2A4C 0 0**
** 16000 84000 84000 6.1765611E-04
1.0000000E+30 1058 **
** NEXT SEEDS: 17DC3F2 0 0 0 0 0 C6AD
2A4C 0 0**
** *** Doeimb: importance splitting not performed for missing room **
** in Emf stack *****
** *** Doeimb: importance splitting not performed for missing room **
** in Emf stack *****
** *** Doeimb: importance splitting not performed for missing room **
** in Emf stack *****
** *** Doeimb: importance splitting not performed for missing room **
** in Emf stack *****
** *** Doeimb: importance splitting not performed for missing room **
** in Emf stack *****
** *** Doeimb: importance splitting not performed for missing room **
** in Emf stack *****
** *** Doeimb: importance splitting not performed for missing room *
*...**
**...*

Thanks,
Mina