[fluka-discuss]: user biasing using usimbs.f *** Doeimb: importance splitting not performed for missing room, in Emf stack ***

From: Mina Nozar <nozarm_at_triumf.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 12:36:47 -0700

Hello everyone,

I have been trying to do biasing via usimbs.f. It has taken me few days
of trial and error. I think I have fixed few issues (one of which
resulted in a core dump).

Now, I am seeing the following message repeated ad nauseam in the .err
file. What does this message mean and how can I go about fixing it?

*
***** Doeimb: importance splitting not performed for missing room **
** in Emf stack ****

Thanks in advance,