Re: [fluka-discuss]: Custom SOURCE doesn't seem to link

From: Matthew Parnell <m.parnell_at_lancaster.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 14:23:00 +0100

NOTE: I apploguise if you have received this message mutliple times.
Attachments can be found here: http://hep.lancs.ac.uk/~parnmatt/FLUKA/

Hi Vittorio,

Sorry for the late reply, something else needed my attention.

I have compiled, linked and ran using the example, my predecessors, and
my own SOURCE subroutines, and ran the builtin and default. For each of
them I redirected the stdout and stderr to a file.

I have included those files, and all other generated files (*.err,
*.log, *.out, etc.) as well as the SOURCE subroutines and input files.

I have done this for both my laptop running Arch and my workstation
running SL6.6, and have attached them in compressed archives.

I have also attached the commands I used to do this, for clarity and
to ensure I am not missing fundamental understanding in the linking
process. (Which I might be).

The SOURCE subroutine is just the same as the example, but with the
weighting calculated differently. My subroutine looks radically
different, however it is just written in a different style.

If there is anything else that I can send, please let me know. It is
imperative I get this simple thing working.

Best regards,

--
Matthew Parnell
m.parnell_at_lancaster.ac.uk