RE: [fluka-discuss]: error in source.f compilation

From: Anton Lechner <Anton.Lechner_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 09:58:07 +0000

Dear Arghya,

I suppose you installed the 64bit version of FLUKA and now you are trying to compile the routine in 32bit. Note that for a 64bit FLUKA installation you need to get the gfortran compiler and set the environment variable FLUFOR to gfortran, e.g.:
export FLUFOR=gfortran (in bash)
setenv FLUFOR gfortran (in tcsh or similar)

On the other hand, if you would have installed the 32bit version of FLUKA (which is possible on a 64bit machine), you could compile with g77 (which you seem to have installed), but then you also need the gcc compatibility libraries
which are currently missing on your system (see e.g. following entry in the fluka discuss list and the links therein: http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/6950.html).

Cheers, Anton