RE: [fluka-discuss]: increase MXXRGN parameter

From: Anton Lechner <Anton.Lechner_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 09:06:57 +0000

Dear Belgin,

Unfortunately, it is not possible for users to increase the MXXRGN value by themselves since this value is used in the precompiled libflukahp.a library. Isn't there any way to reduce the number or regions in your geometry, for example by using lattices to avoid region duplication for repeated structures? Maybe you could also merge regions if they have the same material assigned (i.e. you could create a region with more zones).

Cheers, Anton