Re: [fluka-discuss]: Dose calculation (Unit: Gy/min)

From: Santana, Mario <msantana_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 16:46:02 +0000

Hi HoSeung,

Results are normalized per primary (in your case per incident electron).

Thus, to normalize your results per minute you need to multiply those by 7.5E12 x 250 * 60:

Results 7.5E12 e 250 pulse 60 s
      e pulse s min

Please note that Gy is the unit for absorbed dose density [J/kg], so you should score it in your target of interest, not in air (unless you want to know the absorbed dose in air).