Re: [fluka-discuss]: Scoring ambient dose rate; deviation from MCNP-results

From: Jean-Emmanuel Groetz <jegroetz_at_univ-fcomte.fr>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 15:46:23 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Alexander,

Could you tell us what kind of tally you used with mcnp to get your ambient dose rate ?
The USRTRACK should be equivalent to the F4 tally in mcnp.
If you wish, send me your mcnp input that I take a look.

Jean-Emmanuel

Jean-Emmanuel Groetz
Laboratoire Chrono-Environnement UMR CNRS 6249
Université de Franche-Comté
16 route de Gray
25030 Besançon Cedex France

Phone : +33 (0)3 81 66 65 07