Re: [fluka-discuss]: RE: Understanding USRBDX output files

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 22:13:44 +0200

Dear Zafar,
 it would be nice (next time) to start a new thread for your question as
it's not completely related to Ana's.

I see you have for those cases a very low statistics.

Your "*neut-dose*" *USRBIN* is eventually queued though the *DCYSCORE* card
as well, which means - toghether with *RADDECAY* WHAT(1)=1 - that the
particle will be scored at the specified cooling time. In your case the
effects dose caused by neutrons will be negligible. Remove the *DCYSCORE*
card for the *neut-dose *and you will actually have a clear sign of the
neutron effects coming from the prompt radiation. For scoring both
radiation, you should switch to semi-analogue mode.

Best
Vittorio