RE: [fluka-discuss]: Installing FLUKA on windows 8

From: Angelo Infantino <angeloinfa_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 11:10:15 +0200

Dear Amin,
I'm using the same *.iso file and running the Virtual Machine on W8.
The example.inp runs perfectly also through Flair.
Please check again the configuration of your Virtual Machine or try to create it again.

Cheers,

Angelo

PS: Please add also the fluka-discuss mail address in your answers in order to share the information with the other users.