[fluka-discuss]: RE: Increasing ICOMAX

From: Anton Lechner <Anton.Lechner_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 08:21:43 +0000

Dear Paul,

Unfortunately, it is not possible for users to increase these values by themselves since they are used in the precompiled libflukahp.a library (when you recompile, you actually don't recompile this library). The max number of compounds/mixtures is presently 2400, which is already a lot. Do you really need more?

Cheers, Anton