RE:[fluka-discuss]: Pre-equilibirium emission of low energy heavy ion reaction in FLUKA

From: Trinh Ngoc-Duy <Ngoc-Duy.Trinh_at_ganil.fr>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 09:56:27 +0000

Dear Francesco,

Thank you very much for your answer.

So if i understand well, BME simulates the pre equilibrium emission of reaction in the domaine of several representative systems :

16O + 6Li, 8Li, 8B, 10B, 12C, 14N, 16O, 19F, 20Ne, 24Mg, 27Al, 56Fe, 197Au
12C + 8Li, 8B, 12C, 27Al, 40Ca
_at_ 12, 30, 50, 70, 100 MeV/n

But in the case of reaction not from theses systems : 238U+238U for example. How does FLUKA simulate the pre equilibrium emission ? Is it an extrapolation of fitting functions from theses systems ?

Thank you so much for clearing me out.

Sincerely,

Trinh, GANIL, France.