[fluka-discuss]: double differential scoring, d2n/dpd(theta)

From: Zafar Yasin <Zafar.Yasin_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 08:52:44 +0000

Dear FLUKA experts,

We are trying to reproduce a very simple simulation, Fig. 21 in the attached document. 31 Gev/C
proton beam is incident on a Carbon target (90 cm length and 1.3 cm radius). We are using USRBDX
for scoring particles. Our graphs are entirely different from the document attached. Input file and graph
is also attached. If any one can please can have a look into it where we are wrong.

Best regards,
Zafar Yasin