[fluka-discuss]: RE: duration of an experiment

From: Joachim Vollaire <joachim.vollaire_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 07:36:11 +0000

Hi Roman

The quantities that FLUKA scores (as deposited energy in your target) are the averaged values normalized per primary particles. As a consequence what you need to do is to normalized the results using your beam / source intensity and the experiment duration. If in the experiment you are simulating you are sending xx particles to the target 10 min then just multiply your results by this number to have integral quantities.
Cheers
Joachim