[fluka-discuss]: Fluka-Matlab link

From: Masoomeh Yarmohammadi <myarmohammadi_at_ipm.ir>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2016 12:03:13 +0430 (IRDT)

Dear Marlon, Vittorio and Mary,

Many Thanks for your fruitful discussion and sorry for this late reply.

I am going step by step according to your suggestions and thanks a gain.

Dear Marlon and Vittorio, I start to run the Fluka via terminal command. The response is not as I was expecting. It says the "End of Fluka run" but, it does not show ant running process on the terminal, ====Running FLUKA for cycle # 1===, as it is in the page 26 of Fluka Manual.pdf. Also the result of run is not created in the *.inp contained folder. The Terminal Screen shot and the zip format of the *.inp and flair file is attached to this email.

By the way, I installed Fluka and opened the terminal in Fedora22.

Looking forward to here from You and All the other Fluka Experts.

Best regards,

Masoomeh Yarmohammadi Satri
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, School of Particles and Accelerator, Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences (IPM)
E-mail : myarmohammadi_at_ipm.ir, myarmoha_at_cern.ch