[fluka-discuss]: DICOM function in flair

From: <s102013501_at_m102.nthu.edu.tw>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 20:05:51 +0800

Dear all

I want to export DICOM by flair, so I download the pydicom and installed it by the super user command "python setup.py install".

It created some new files and folders after the command but the flair still showed "the pydicom library is not installed"....

The FLUKA was executed by VirtualBox (CentOs). How can I using the DICOM function?

Any help will be appreciated in advance. Yua