Re: [fluka-discuss]: DICOM function in flair

From: Viana Miranda Lima, Thiago <thiago.lima.09_at_ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 10:52:21 +0000

Dear Yua,

Just a quick check, go to your terminal and enter the python (either python or python). Could you let me know which version of pydicom you have. Also this should check if you installed pydicom correctly.

You can do:
import dicom
print dicom.__version__

Because I think there is a difference between pydicom version < 1.0 and the 1.0 and above.

Best wishes
Thiago
Thiago V.M. Lima PhD
Medizinphysiker SGSMP