Re: [fluka-discuss]: Question about IRRPROFIle card and START card

From: Marcus Matthias Morgenstern <marcus.matthias.morgenstern_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 07:15:31 +0000

Dear Sung Hun,

in the START card you define the number of simulated particles, i.e. your statistics. In the IRRPROFILe you define your irradiation profile, i.e. irr. time and number of particles per second. If you would try to run 6E24 particles set in the START card it would probably not finish in your life time ;)

Cheers,
Marcus