Re: [fluka-discuss]: Optical boundaries

From: Віктор Родін <viktor94_at_knu.ua>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 14:43:02 +0200

Dear Andrea,
Thank you for reply. I understand that we use OPT routines when wavelenth
is varied. I have another question related to the production of photons .
Is it possible to set the scintillation spectrum in FLUKA?The simplest
way is setting of huge number of OPT-PROD cards with different % of dose
for each energy. Do we have another way?
Cheers,
Viktor