[fluka-discuss]: Optical boundaries

From: Віктор Родін <viktor94_at_knu.ua>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 17:47:07 +0200

Dear FLUKA users and experts,
I'm working with optical photons in FLUKA and discover new details for
myself in the process. Now I have a question connected with physics of the
optical boundaries. Is it enough set reflectivity, absorption, diffusion
and refractive coefficients in the OPT-PROP card for receiving of the
truthful results in the region borders ?For what goals should we use
OPT-routines, for example OPHBDX? I think that other OPT routines we use if
wavelength isn't constant. Is it true?Could you explain me difference?
Best regards,
Viktor