Convert to dose

From: Eugene Clark <e.clark_at_chania.teicrete.gr>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 15:17:13 +0200

Dear Fluka users

I would like to take the output from a USRBIN card which say tallies
photons/cm^2 and convert it to dose at tun time, say convert to
ambient dose equivalent H*(10). I believe this can be done if Fluka is
complied with the FLUSCW routine and maybe an extra card such as the
USERWEIG card is implemented, but how do I specify a particular
conversion factor as given in "deq99.f-A FLUKA user-routine converting
fluence into effective dose and ambient dose equivalent " by
Roesler and Stevenson.

If any one can spare the time with a step by step guide on how to do
this I would be grateful.

Thank you

Eugene

Dr. Eugene Clark
Department of Electronics
Technological and Educational Institute of Crete
Romanou 3
Chania 73133
Crete
Greece