Re: Add a file

From: G. Battistoni <giuseppe.battistoni_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 22:30:31 +0200

It is possible in FLUKA to inject particles listed in a file generated
by an external program.
In order to do that you need to learn how to make use of user routines and
build the proper program lines in the SOURCE subroutine (source.f).
It's hard to explain by email what you need to do: I recommend to
have a careful and deep study of the section of the FLUKA manual concerning
user routines.
Then you should look at the slides concerning user routines from one
of the last
FLUKA courses. For instance the one in Athens of march 2009. See:
http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=course&sub=program&navig=2&which=demokritos2009
and look at the lectures of Thursday morning.
In those lecture take notice of the use of OAUXFI routine to open
external files.

See also:
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/0908.html
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/0909.html