Re: usrbin and beamparticles

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 12:34:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Mina,

I don't think that your input is correct.
To score stars made by beam particles, you don't need to request ENERGY in
USRBIN, but BEAMPART. And then you don't need to use AUXSCORE: AUXSCORE is used
to "filter" quantities such as ENERGY, DOSE or DOSE-EQ, to which several
different particles can contribute. But BEAMPART stars can only be made by
BEAMPART particles.

Try:

USRBIN 0.0 BEAMPART -78. 3.0 3.0 10.BeamPEDis
USRBIN -3. -3.0 -2.0 60. 60. 240.&

By the way, when using AUXSCORE (as I said, not needed here) you need to input
as WHAT(4) also the name of the binning you are referring to, in this case,
for instance, BeamPEDis.

Kind regards,

Alberto