Re: New FLUKA user :-)

From: sarchia <Lucia.Sarchiapone_at_lnl.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 12:22:09 +0200

Hi Iulian, and welcome to the FLUKA community!

For what you are interested in, you could start having a look at some
material easily accessible from the web. The following link is to a
lecture given during one of the FLUKA courses:

https://www.fluka.org/free_download/course/heidelberg2011/Lectures/Voxels_and_med_App_0311.pdf

While, following this link,

http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=course&sub=program&navig=2&which=heidelberg2011

you will find the Course program with an exercise and some useful files
(Friday 11.30-12.00).
Regards,

Lucia