Re: Can we build the 64 bit version of fluka on a 64 bit machine with g77

From: Mina Nozar <nozarm_at_triumf.ca>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 14:27:18 -0700

Dear Paola,

Thank you for your response. We have no control of building 32 bit
libraries on the 64 bit machines. These machines are part of Compute
Canada farms and are running either Red Hat or SL as the Linux flavour
of choice. The sys. adm. response to my question, i.e. whether they
could install the 32 bit versions of the libgc-dev libraries, was that
they don't support the 32 bit libraries on the 64 bit systems. This
restricts us to the use of one system which does have has 32 bit
libraries installed and another with gfortran 4.6.

Best wishes,
Mina