Re: [fluka-discuss]: Scoring Absorbed Dose

From: Alfredo Ferrari <alfredo.ferrari_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 19:10:21 +0100

Mina

look at the manual notes (note 13) of USRBIN below)

         13) The results from USRBIN are normalised per unit volume and per unit
             primary weight, except for region binnings and special user-defined
             binnings, which are normalised per unit primary weight only, for

where it is written that region-like scoring is NOT normalized by volume,
which other explaination do you need?

                     Ciao
                    Alfredo

| Alfredo Ferrari || Tel.: +41.22.76.76119 |
| CERN-EN/STI || Fax.: +41.22.76.69474 |
| 1211 Geneva 23 || e-mail: Alfredo.Ferrari_at_cern.ch |
| Switzerland || |