[fluka-discuss]: How to write a input file about a mixed source

From: 张永康 <2015200547_at_mail.buct.edu.cn>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 21:22:53 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Fluka Experts I am planning to write a input file about a mixed source,for example a mixed radiation field of neutron and photon. I have read the Introduction,but it is complex and I can not get it. Can you set a example to explain it. such as to write a BEAM card about neutron and photon with solid energy respectively.Thanks and Regards