RE: [fluka-discuss]: How to write a input file about a mixed source

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 09:01:07 +0000

Dear уесю©╣

You have two possibilities.
1. You run two independent calculations one for the neutron source and one for the photon
    source and then you combine weighted the results
or
2. You create a specialized source.f that samples randomly with the correct weight for each
    component what you need.

    please give a look in the advanced couse the lecture on special sources it has
    examples on how to sample from a distribution or from a file
    https://indico.cern.ch/event/489973/timetable/#20160511

I would suggest that you try the 1st method is easier.

For information, in the new release we are going to provide the ability to run multi-beam simulations

best regards
Vasilis