Re: FLUKA: FLUSCW

To "FLUKA LIST @CERN" <fluka-discuss@listbox.cern.ch>
From Laurent Aphecetche <aphecetc@in2p3.fr>
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2001 09:55:20 +0200
References <Pine.LNX.4.21.0110220931110.24495-100000@lxplus009.cern.ch >
Reply-To Laurent Aphecetche <aphecetc@in2p3.fr>
Sender owner-fluka-discuss@listbox.cern.ch

Alberto Fasso' wrote:

> Another possibility (which I think is more efficient) is to insert in
> FLUSCW an "INCLUDE" statement:
>
>       INCLUDE '(TRACKR)'
>
> and to check directly
>       IF (KTRACK .EQ. 72) THEN
>       ..........etc.
>
> >From the comments in COMMON /TRACKR/ :
>
> *          Ktrack = if > 0 neutron group of the particle (neutron)     *
>
>     Alberto
>
> On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, Stefan Roesler wrote:
>
> > Hi Laurent,
> >
> > The argument list of fluscw is explained in the header of that file, e.g.
> >
> > *          Pla = particle momentum (if > 0), or kinetic energy (if <0 )*
> >
> > The energy limits for the low-energy neutron groups can be found in the
> > manual. Please find them below as fortran data-statements.
> >
> > stefan
>
> [............]

Hi Alberto, Stefan,

Thanks for your answers.

Alberto, your answer reminds me that I do not have the comments in my
include files. Would it be possible to get e.g. a tar.gz of those
include files with the comments included ? (I get the April version of
Fluka, w/o any comments in the includes).

Again, many thanks,

--
Dr. Laurent APHECETCHE (mailto:aphecetc@in2p3.fr) (IN2P3-CNRS)
SUBATECH-EMN-4 rue Alfred Kastler-BP 20722-44307 NANTES cedex 03

Your name :
Your email :
Subject :
Body :