Re: RE: [fluka-discuss]: How to score energy depisition in an irregular body?

From: <shihy_at_ihep.ac.cn>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 09:43:11 +0800

Dear Anton,

I've tried to used USRBIN card with region scoring to score energy deposition(ENERGY), but I'd like to know how "per cm3" were calculated? I tried to set the real volume of the scoring part in geometry card(e.g., 100 cm3), or simply put it 1.0 as default , two ways gave the same scoring number. Which is the real answer? Or if I use region scoring, I only get the total energy deposited in this region, and have to change it to per cm3 manually? How about it in Dose Scoring?

Thanks a lot!

Shy