Re: [fluka-discuss]: USRDUMP output file conversion

From: Maria Ilaria Besana <maria.ilaria.besana_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 18:31:50 +0000

Dear Alice,

you need to change the format of your output file, when it is opened.
         OPEN ( UNIT = IODRAW, FILE = FILNAM, STATUS = 'NEW', FORM =
     & 'FORMATTED’ )

Please make sure to change it in the ENTRY that you are actually using as first one.
The open command is repeated few times in the routine, but it executed only the first time your routine is called.

Then you just need to link your modified user routine and create your executable.

If you could not solve the issue, you can send me your modified mgdraw.f and I will have a look at it.

Best regards,
Ilaria