Re: [fluka-discuss]: Question about "EM-ENRGY" and "NIEL-DEP" in USRBIN

From: Tan Shi <tanshi_at_umich.edu>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 15:06:23 -0400

Thank you for your response. Just two follow-up questions:
1. What is included in EM-ENERGY exactly? Does it include energy loss from
ion recoils induced by neutron scatters?
2. What is included in NIEL? It just says non-ionizing radiation loss in
the manual, Could you please clarify a little more?
Thanks!