Re: [fluka-discuss]: Question about "EM-ENRGY" and "NIEL-DEP" in USRBIN

From: Answers <answers_at_pcfluka.mi.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 15:56:40 +0200 (CEST)

Hello
EM-ENERGY includes energy depositions from electrons (including delta
rays) positrons and photons. It does not include ion recoils. It does not
include "continuous" , meaning below delta-threshold, ionization energy
losses.
NIEL: maybe you can have a look to the slides from 8 onwards in the
Advanced materials lectures in the latest advanced fluka course
https://agenda.infn.it/event/20624/contributions/105900/attachments/68621/85097/AdvancedMaterialsScoring2019.pdf
Regards