Re: [fluka-discuss]: Question about PHOTONUC and LAM-BIAS cards.

From: Answers <answers_at_pcfluka.mi.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 10:22:57 +0200 (CEST)

Hello
the LAM-BIAS card should have no SDUM. One has to bias the interaction
probability, not the decay probability.
The PHOTONUC card with SDUM=ELECTNUC activates nuclear reactions induced
by electrons. In order to activate nuclear reactions induced by photons,
a PHOTONUC card with a blank SDUM is needed
Regards