[fluka-discuss]: Installation enquiries

From: ytaiwo85 <ytaiwo85_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 16:37:56 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear expert
We want to install fluka and flair on fedora Linux, which of the version is easy to install on fedora. We try rpm version, we successfully install fluka but Flair is complaining of tk dependence and can’t be install. Also we find it difficult to run fluka example because we were not able to locate where fluka was installed. We need a comprehensive way to install and run both fluka and flair on fedora.
Thanks.