Fwd: Gaussian distribution in beam angle

From: Mohammad Islam <rafiqul.islam_at_okstate.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 11:54:45 -0500

Dear FLUKA users and experts,

I found a similar fluka exercise and adapted in my source
routine. I think I made some progress in assigning UBEAM, VBEAM and
ZBEAM value. But still I don't see what I expect. My goal here is to
reproduce: if protons starting from a point source travel 200 cm, the
beam diverges in angle so that the cross section at 200 cm is 20X20
cm2 as I mentioned in my last email. I am looking forward for some
help.

Attached is my updated input and source routine. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Rafiq