[fluka-discuss]: How to determine the fraction of deposited energy going into ith scintillation photon emission in the "OPT-PROD" card?

From: ÕÔÏþÀ¤ <zhaoxk_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 20:28:42 +0800 (CST)

Dear FLUKA experts,
     Hello!
     Now,I want to use the "OPT-PROD" card to set some optical properties of specified materials. When the SDUM is set to "SCINT-WV" ,we can set the "fraction of deposited energy going into ith scintillation photon emission". I see an example in the chapter12,it gives us the light yield(20000 photons/MeV),but set the "fraction of deposited energy going into ith scintillation photon emission" to 9.686E-02. Why?
     What I want to know is if know the the light yield(like 20000 photons/MeV), how can I determine the "fraction of deposited energy going into ith scintillation photon emission"?
     Best regards!
                    Xiaokun Zhao