Re: [fluka-discuss]: Ubunto 13.10 64 bits installation

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 12:12:57 +0100

Hi Natanael,
  please lets keep the discussion on the list such that other people may
profit of it.

from you log I see that you define FLUPRO as

*export FLUPRO=/pathto/fluka*
and not

*export FLUPRO=/home/natanael/FLUPRO*

Summarizing:
1) You have Ubuntu 13.10 x86_64 freshly installed.
2) You have downloaded the file fluka2011.2b-linux-gfor64bitAA.tar.za and
unpacked in the directoty called /home/natanael/FLUPRO
3) You have defined FLUPRO and FLUFOR according to the location of the
package and the type of compiler
4) You went in the directory FLUFOR and did a "make"

If you did something else than that please start from scratch, do a "make
clean" or remove the FLUPRO directory and start over.

Could you post the results of