[fluka-discuss]: Re: deuteron beam question

From: Alberto Fasso <fasso_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 16:23:43 +0100

Dear Kyungjoo,

I re-direct your question to the FLUKA discussion list. You should not
send questions to me or to other people personally.

Anyway, you can find the answer by Anton Lechner at
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/6037.html :

"At the energy you are interested in, deuteron-nucleus reactions are not
(yet) available in FLUKA. For higher energies, deuteron-nucleus
interactions can be simulated by means of RQMD, which needs to be
explicitly link ($FLUPRO/flutil/ldpmqmd) when generating the executable".

Alberto