Re: [fluka-discuss]: Custom SOURCE doesn't seem to link

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 20:09:53 +0200

Dear Matthew,
   sure Arch is a rolling distro. What I meant was "versions" plural of the
base-devel pack group. Anyway I see I've got almost the same devel packages
group as you.

gcc/gfortran 4.9.1 is not what I would call stable for the centos.

To get a new g++/gfortran suite on the CentOS I would try the devtoolset
2.1 which provides all the gcc.gfortran 4.8.2 in a nutshell.
[see http://linux.web.cern.ch/linux/devtoolset/#dts21 and other RH/CentOS
posts on the list]

I have some simulation which uses a custom source routing which are both
running on SL6.6 or Arch.
It's a bit complicate to reproduce your error w/o the input or source or to
give you some hint w/o the log or err files.
Could you post some more detail?
Best,
V.